Occupational Therapy services include help with daily living activities and hand and wrist therapies to improve range of motion, improve pain management and increase rehabilitation results.
Whether you are in need of assistance due to a recent or previous work-related injury or simply, have mobility deficits post-surgery or due to a pre-existing condition, we look forward to helping you better participate in your daily activities.
Occupational therapy helps people rehabilitating from an injury to regain skills, and provides support for people of all ages who are experiencing physical and cognitive changes. Occupational therapy services typically include:
- a custom evaluation, during which the client/family and occupational therapist determine the person’s goals,
- intervention to improve the person’s ability to perform daily activities and reach the goals, and
- an outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met and/or make changes to the intervention plan.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- Custom Upper Extremity Orthotics
- Orthopedic Manual Therapies
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Pain Management strategies
- Range of motion training and strengthening
- Life Skills and Community Living
- Adaptive Equipment Training
- Lifestyle Medicine Considerations for living
We help people with many diagnoses, including:
- Tennis Elbow & Golfer’s Elbow
- Stroke (CVA)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Surgical Care for broken wrists/arms/hands
- Trigger Finger Release
- Upper Extremity Injuries, chronic and acute
- Behavioral and Developmental Issues
Our Occupational Therapy Staff Includes:
- Katherine Campbell, OTR/L
- Brett Bajema, OTR/L
To make an appointment, please call (509) 447-9308 or Fax: (509) 447-9354. Doctor’s orders are required.
Our Newport Washington doctors, therapists, and specialists are ready to help you!