Newport Hospital and Health Services Outpatient Services can help you with specific outpatient treatments close to home in your own community.
These are just a few of the services ordered by your primary care provider or specialist and provided by our highly skilled nurses:
- IV Infusions or medications
- IV Hydration
- Wound Healing, including dressing management and if indicated, Vacuum-Assisted Closure
- Suture or Staple removal
- Pulmonary Function testing
- EKG testing
- Holter Monitor application
- Central Line, PICC or PORT care
- Urinary Catheterization
- Blood Administration
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
We will coordinate outpatient services care with your provider. Call Outpatient Services at (509) 447-6281 if you have questions about your specific healthcare needs, additional medications and other available treatments.