2021 Newport Autumn Bloom is LIVE!
Newport Hospital & Health Services Foundation Board is pleased to announce the return of an in-person Newport Autumn Bloom race in 2021. We are looking forward to a fantastic race September 18, 2021! We have a new 10K race route and unique finisher medals!
Join us Saturday, September 18, 2021 at TJ Kelly Park
(Corner of 1st Street & Washington Avenue in Newport, Washington)
Onsite Registration and Runner Check-in 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM * Race starts at 9:00 AM
- Register online! OR
- Print registration form OR
- Mail or Drop Off registration form: NHHS Foundation, 714 W. Pine St., Newport, WA 99156
- $30 Adult pre-registration, with shirt
- $20 Youth (under 16 yrs) pre-registration with shirt
- $20 Pre-registration, no shirt
- $20 On-site registration, no shirt
- Discount available for groups of 6 & more
Call the Foundation Office at (509) 447-2441, ext. 4373 or email for more information. This year’s Newport Autumn Bloom benefits Newport Community Hospital’s Family Birth Center.
Make a Donation
If you would like to make a donation to the Foundation, please donate securely online (below) or mail your donation to:
NHHS Foundation, 714 W. Pine Street, Newport WA 99156
NOTE: Our donation platform is not meant to be used to pay for any hospital, clinic or residential care accounts. If you have any questions regarding your patient or resident account, please contact Patient Financial Services at (509) 447-9351.
Newport Hospital and Health Services is a 501(c3) non-profit organization. Please call us at (509) 447-2441, ext. 4373 if you need more information.