Newport Health Center – Family Practice Clinic
State-of-the-art family practice clinic…expert, local CARE.
Newport Hospital & Health Services owns and operates Newport Health Center, a family practice clinic built in 2016 to consolidate our providers previously located at Family Medicine Newport and Family Health Center Newport. Our Newport providers are passionate about serving you with their expertise and care. We offer a full spectrum of family medicine services including obstetrical care, pediatrics and adult medicine. We are committed to providing excellent healthcare that’s convenient, state-of-the-art, and close to home.
We are committed to providing high quality, compassionate, personalized care for our patients that recognizes each person’s dignity and worth.
We feel that doctor-patient rapport is essential to providing that care, and we look forward to working with you to meet all of your healthcare needs.
Your Healthcare Headquarters
Newport Health Center is Located Directly Behind our Main HospitalNEWPORT HEALTH CENTER
714 W. Pine Street, Building C
Newport, Washington 99156Phone: (509) 447-3139Clinic Fax: (509) 447-2911Medical Records Fax: (509) 897-8597
- Tim Chavis, MD FACS (Outpatient Services and Wound Care)
- Angelika Kraus, MD (Family Practice & Obstetrics)
- Jeremy Lewis, DO (Family Practice & Obstetrics)
- Shannon Radke, MD (Family Practice)
- Aaron Reinke, MD (Family Practice & Obstetrics)
- Tessa Reinke, MD (Family Practice & Obstetrics)
- Lisa Matelich, MD (Family Practice & Obstetrics)
- Keith Bell, PA-C (Family Practice)
- Chris Buscher, PA-C (Family Practice)
- Brian Taft, PA-C (Family Practice)
- Karla Rivera, PA-C (Family Practice)
- Jonathan McCord, PA-C, RRT (Family Practice)
- Kimberly Rutland, MSN, ARNP, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB (Perinatal Services)
- Madison Roberts, LICSW, SUDP (Behavioral Health)
Monday-Friday (8AM-5PM) – These hours may be altered due to COVID-19 business practices.
Saturday 10 AM-1:00 PM (closed HOLIDAYS)
After Hours Call Toll Free: 1-800-332-0791
Prescription Refill Requests: Please contact your pharmacy a week before you run out of your prescription medication. If your pharmacy tells you to contact Newport Health Center, please allow us at least 4 days (not counting the weekends) to process your request. Refills can take up to 72 hours to process and send to local pharmacies.