MyChart is an online tool for helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
You can access MyChart via the MyChart website and by downloading the MyChart app on your mobile device.
Once you are registered in MyChart, you will be able to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
If you need assistance accessing MyChart, please call the MyChart Help line at (833) 395-2035, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
On June 27, 2021 the MyChart website and mobile app will have a new look! Your home screen will include Shortcuts, Health Feed, Announcements, and more.
The update also includes changes to your MyChart Message Center. For more information and instructions for using the Message Center, click to view this document.