Newport Community Hospital Orthopedic Surgery
Newport Hospital and Health Services is proud to offer some complex orthopedic surgeries that people would usually travel to the city to receive.
Dr. Schicker is available to treat all joint conditions, sports injuries, fractures, and any other related orthopedic problems. Aside from his practice in Newport, Dr. Schicker also practices in Sandpoint, ID.
Pre- and post-operative care at Newport Community Hospital is renowned for the personal attention given to our patients. Our anesthesia and nursing teams provide comfort and care in a peaceful, welcoming environment.
Orthopedic Surgery Procedures
- Total Joint Replacements:
- Knee scopes including ACL and meniscal repairs
- Shoulder scopes including rotator cuff repairs
- Carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgeries
- Open reduction and internal fixation (ORIF) to repair fractures