We’re here when you need us.
Level IV Trauma Center with Expert Care
Our friendly emergency room physicians and their dedicated care team are here for your acute emergency needs. We are a critical access hospital located in Newport, Washington.
Know when to seek emergency care.
If you are experiencing a life threatening condition, it is crucial you seek emergency medical care by calling 911. Some of these conditions include:
- Fever in a child less than 2 months of age
- Difficulty breathing
- Stroke symptoms
- Heart attack symptoms or chest pain
- Broken bones
- Severe bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- Head trauma
- Immediate mental health assistance for life threatening situations
Know when to seek mental health assistance.
If you or another individual are having thoughts of harming yourself or others, or are experiencing a life threatening situation, call 911. The following organizations can also be contacted for crisis supports:
- National Suicide Help Line 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- Text HOME to 741741 to access the National Crisis Text Line
- Pend Oreille County Counseling Services (office hours) 509.447.5651 (After hours) Crisis Line 1.877.266.1818