River Mountain Village Advanced Care
River Mountain Village Advanced Care is a 72-bed advanced care assisted living facility with dementia care* in scenic Newport, Washington.
River Mountain Village Advanced Care is designed for assisted living and advanced (enhanced) adult residential care. With both private and semi-private units, River Mountain Village Advanced Care can occupy singles, couples, siblings or even best friends who wish to live together.
* NOTE: We accept residents with cognitive impairment and memory care needs, but not to a level that requires “specialized dementia care.” If you have questions, please call for an assessment.
- Exquisitely-designed spacious, private and semi-private units with private restrooms
- Kitchenettes (private units only)
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Phone, cable, and wi-fi access
- Wheelchair accessible
- Emergency response system
Services & Amenities:
- 3 Daily meals in modern dining rooms (specialized diets available) in addition to nutritious snack options
- Fitness / therapy room
- Daily scheduled activities (including outings)
- Family dinners, parties and seasonal events – (COVID restrictions may impact the availability of these activities.)
- Inviting, private visiting space, sun rooms with fireplaces, and sun porches
- Serving all private pay families and Washington Medicaid clients.
- Continuity of care with hospital services and Newport Health Center primary care providers. They even make house calls!
- Individualized service plans
- RN’s and other trained healthcare personnel on site 24-hours/day
- Scheduled transportation for local medical appointments
- Medication management services
- Registered Dietician services
- Coordinated service with home health and hospice
General Contact Information:
Phone: (509) 447.2464 * Fax: (509) 447.9403 * Mailing Address: 507 W. 1st Street, Newport, WA 99156