2021 Festival of Trees – The Grinch that Stole 2021
In the wake of COVID-19, the Grinch is at it again, but holiday cheer continues! 2021 Plans included drawings for 10 absolutely epic holiday trees displayed at area business locations from December 4th – December 14th (final drawing was December 15th). This was an unprecedented year of giving! We handed out over 2,000 complimentary tickets over an 11-day period across Cusick, Newport and Oldtown. This was not a raffle, but a drawing to win any of the 10 amazing prize trees. Thank you for supporting the NHHS Foundation and the local businesses that made this year’s tree showcase possible.
2021 Prize Tree Drawing Winners
Tom Wilbur, NHHS CEO, drew the winning tickets on December 15th at Pine Street Cafe inside Newport Community Hospital. Approximately 15 NHHS staff members served as witnesses to the drawing. The winners are:
- Tammy Walker – “All Around Town Tree” (local businesses)
- Nic Brownlee – “Home for the Holidays” (Albeni Falls Building Supply, KCB Construction)
- Helen Masters – “Farmhouse Fun” (Super 1 Foods, Oldtown)
- Terri Ivie – “Camping Christmas” (Newport Vision Source)
- Dennis Alliger – “Summer Fun” (Kalispel Tribe of Indians, Kalispel Casino)
- Janet Tabares – “Outdoor Fun” (Kalispel Tribe of Indians, Kalispel Casino)
- Desiree Hood – “Heifers Gone Camping” (The Eclectic Heifers, RMV Advanced Care)
- Tony Moser – “Family Game Night” (WBCSD Education Association)
- Steve Kinney – “Great Outdoors BBQ” (Pine Street Café / NHHS Dietary Dept.)
- Julie Brown – “Welcome Home” (Pend Oreille Title and Escrow)
See the trees!
- Winners must be 18 years or older.
- One (1) ticket per person, per location, per day.
- Participants can choose to enter tickets in the prize tree drawing of their choice.
- Winners will be notified on December 15th and will make arrangements with the Foundation to pick up their tree and prizes.
Thank you, 2021 Premium Event Sponsors!
2021 Fundraising proceeds benefit the Newport Community Hospital’s Family Birth Center!