Community Health Needs Assessment
Assessing Health Needs in Pend Oreille County…
On February 24, 2022, the Pend Oreille County Public Hospital District #1 Board of Hospital Commissioners approved the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). This was a result of collaboration with Pend Oreille Health Coalition partners and Spokane Regional Health District Data Center.
Using this CHNA, we worked with the Pend Oreille Health Coalition to identify significant health needs of the community.
- Access to primary care services;
- Access to behavioral healthcare and Substance Use Disorder treatment services;
- Food insecurity
2022 CHNA Implementation Plan Focus:
- Youth Mental Health Equity
- School-based Primary Care Pilot
- Bi-directional Integration of Medical / Behavioral Healthcare
- Chronic Disease Management
- Addressing the Opioid Crisis
- Improved COVID-19 Operations Communication
- Improved COVID-19 Access to Testing and Vaccinations
For more information, or if you’d like to join our efforts, please contact Jenny Smith at (509) 447-6303.