2023 Iron Sommelier & Brewmaster Event
We are thrilled to be back!
Vote for your favorite wine or microbrew pairings while enjoying six (6) gourmet small bite courses by Chef Steven Swanson of the award-winning Nectar Catering and Events. Spirited pourings provided by the Beardmore Bistro Wine Bar & Tap House. Live acoustic entertainment by Kicho Forrest. Must be 21 or older to attend. Cocktail attire suggested. Doors open 5PM. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Tickets $65/ea. * $520/table (8) * Corporate Sponsorships Available
Tickets will be available January 9, 2023. Contact the Foundation Office at (509) 447-2441 or via email for more information.
2023 Sponsor Options:
Corporate Table Sponsorship ($1,000)
- Table for eight guests (8)
- 2 bottles of wine for your table (one white, one red)
- Sign with your logo at your table
- Program recognition
- Event emcee recognition
- Event website recognition for 1 year
- Keepsake glassware
Live Auction Item Donation (min. value $350)
- We typically auction 15 items to keep
the auction short. Our guests love to bid on anything from vacation
getaways to luxurious gift baskets, jewelry and artwork.
- Recognition includes program recognition and event emcee recognition.
This year, we are pleased to continue fundraising for key District programs supported by the Foundation and hospital equipment needs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hospital Equipment & Employee Education: The 2023 fundraising season will also contribute to the purchase of needed hospital equipment and assisting employees with
higher education goals in hard-to-fill healthcare fields.
- Healthy Kids Snack Bag program: currently delivering weekly snacks to approximately 275 children from Cusick, Newport, Priest River, Priest Lake and Oldtown.
- Reach Out and Read program: provides a new book to children (birth to age 5) at their annual well-child exams at Newport Health Center
- If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation Office at (509) 447-2441, ext. 4373 or email us: [email protected]
Make a Donation
If you would like to make a donation to the Foundation, please donate securely online (below) or mail your donation to: NHHS Foundation, 714 W. Pine Street, Newport WA 99156.
NOTE: Our donation platform is not meant to be used to pay for any hospital, clinic or residential care accounts. If you have any questions regarding your patient or resident account, please contact Patient Financial Services at (509) 447-9351.
Newport Hospital and Health Services is a 501(c3) non-profit organization. Please call us at (509) 447-2441, ext. 4373 if you need more information.