Newport Hospital and Health Services encourages community participation in various capacities! If you would like to volunteer your time, please refer to the following contact list:
- River Mountain Village Assisted Living Volunteers – contact Jenny Cooper, (509)447-2903 or [email protected]
- Newport Hospital Long Term Care – contact Jenny Cooper (509)447-2464 or [email protected]
- NHHS Foundation (for special events, high school volunteers, and ambassador program) – please contact the Foundation Office, (509)447-7928, ext. 4373 or [email protected]
- Reading Volunteer at Newport Health Center – Do you like to read to children and have a heart for service? Reading Volunteer Job Flyer Contact the Foundation Office, (509)447-7928, ext. 4373 or [email protected]
- Volunteer to fill snack bags! Healthy Kids Snack Bags – Bag Stuffing Calendar (Please note that the dates and times listed may change without notice.)
Download the Volunteer Application form and fax (509) 447-5527 or email the completed application to the Foundation Office. Applications can also be mailed to: 714 W. Pine St., Newport, WA 99156. Please be advised that some volunteer positions will require additional applications and/or criminal background checks.