Your Healthcare Headquarters
Our Mission: The staff at Newport Hospital and Health Services commits to be trusted as the first-choice healthcare provider for our community.
Whether you are a resident of the greater Pend Oreille Valley, Priest River, Idaho; Priest Lake, Idaho or are just passing through for recreation in the great outdoors, Newport Hospital and Health Services provides expert care when you need it, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
NHHS employs six primary care physicians, five emergency room physicians, four health care affiliates, two Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, an Outpatient Wound provider, two General Surgeons, an Orthopedic Surgeon, and a Gynecological Surgeon. We offer complete obstetrical care including epidural anesthesia and Cesarean deliveries in a private, family setting.
Outpatient services are comprised of full-service diagnostic imaging (radiology), laboratory, pathology and licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapy. NHHS also offers short stay and same day surgical services and a fully staffed general medical acute care unit.
If you’re looking for Newport doctors or Newport WA primary care services, Newport Hospital and Health Services is the place to go!
Pend Oreille County Public Hospital District #1
Pend Oreille County Public Hospital District #1 is a municipal corporation established in 1921 and authorized to provide for “the health care needs of District residents and other persons.”
Located in Newport, Pend Oreille County, Washington, the District owns and operates:
- Newport Hospital & Health Services, including Newport Community Hospital
- Newport Health Center (Primary Care Clinic)
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Seeber’s Pharmacy
- River Mountain Village – Residential Care Services
- Advanced Care (72-bed enhanced care Assisted Living Facility)
- River Mountain Village (42-unit Assisted Living Facility)
- 24-bed Acute Care
- 24-hour Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology) Services
- Rehabilitative Therapy – Physical, Occupational & Speech
- Anesthesia Services
- General Surgical Services
- Orthopedic Surgical Services
- Gynecological Surgical Services
- Obstetrics Services / Labor and Delivery
- Laboratory Services