COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Getting your COVID-19 Vaccine…
As of October 22, 2021 – Booster doses are now available for all three COVID-19 vaccine types for certain individuals!
At least six months after completing the primary Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series, the following groups of people are eligible for a booster dose:
- Those 65 and older,
- Those 18 – 64 who live in long-term care settings,
- Those 18 – 64 who have underlying medical conditions, and
- Those 18 – 64 who work or live in high-risk settings.
At least two months after receiving the single-dose J&J vaccine, it is recommended that everyone 18 and older receive a booster dose. Pfizer and J&J boosters are both full doses, while the Moderna booster is a half dose.
- Newport Health Center (Newport, WA): If you are interested in receiving any dose of COVID-19 vaccine and you are an established primary care patient at Newport Health Center, please call (509) 447-3139.
- If you are inquiring about receiving a booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact your primary care provider or pharmacy vaccine provider.
- Care-a-Van Vaccine Clinic (Newport, WA): Thursday, October 28. The clinics will have all three vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and J&J) available and can administer:
- 1st Dose
- 2nd Dose
- 3rd Dose
- Safeway Pharmacy (Newport, WA): No Appointment Needed. Now Accepting Walk-Ins. Call (509) 447-3972 for more information.
- Super 1 Pharmacy (Oldtown, ID)
- White Cross Pharmacy (Priest River, ID): Call (208) 448-1633 for more information.
- For information related to Washington State Department of Health billing and insurance for COVID-19 vaccines, click here.
For more information about COVID-19 Vaccines, please visit:
Vaccine Information – Washington State Department of Health – This site is updated regularly with vaccine status information and Washington’s vaccination plan. The site also includes some videos that simply explain how the vaccines work and how they are made.
Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Click here to access the Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (includes vaccine ingredients).
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Click here to access the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (includes vaccine ingredients).