NA-R – Paid Training & Employment Opportunity
We pay competitive wages while you learn!
We’re seeking compassionate individuals to join our team and receive Nurse Assistant – Registered (NA-R) training and work toward full certification.
» $17.50/hr / Benefits / Full -time
» Paid during NA-R & NA-C training
» Free Local Training ($1,120 value)
» We pay 1st year license & testing fees ($130 value)
» WSP and DSHS background checks
» Pre-employment Drug Screen
» Employee Health Profile / Vaccinations
For more information, contact Lisa Fisher at (509) 447-9365 or [email protected]
Newport Hospital & Health Services is an equal opportunity employer.
NA-R Job Duties:
The Nursing Assistant – Registered program is a fast track employment opportunity for individuals desiring to eventually work as a Nursing Assistant – Certified (NA-C) in our assisted living facilities. Job duties include:
- Perform non-invasive monitoring as directed by the RN or LPN.
- Observe for and report to the RN or LPN unexpected situations.
- Express needs and changes in the resident’s condition.
- Monitor and document the resident’s intake and output.
- Document care and observations thoroughly and accurately.
- Feed and assist residents with nutritional intake and follow dietary restrictions.
- Assist residents with hygiene and some grooming needs
- Transfer and assist residents with ambulation and mobility needs
- Reapply cannula and oxygen masks for residents already receiving oxygen therapy.
- Collect specimens as directed by the RN or LPN
- Apply anti-embolism and pneumatic stockings.
- Utilize assistive devices, transfer aides, and other equipment safely
By accepting a position as a NA-R with Newport Hospital & Health Services and by taking advantage of the free NA-C training opportunity, NHHS requires a 1-year employment commitment following graduation from the NA-C course. As a NA-R, you will be automatically enrolled in the next available 5-week NA-C class through River Mountain Training Center (Newport,WA). You will be paid full wages during your 5-week NA-C course.