Opening: 20113 – Compliance Officer
Reference #: 20113
Hours per two-week pay period: 80
Overtime classification: Exempt
- Compliance functions report to the Compliance Committee and is responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of the Compliance Program to ensure its effectiveness.
- The Compliance Program includes development of a Compliance training program for all employees and ensuring proper reporting of Compliance incidents.
- The Compliance department will also perform other duties identified by the Compliance Committee.
- Internal Audit measures and evaluates the effectiveness of internal controls.
- Internal Audit furnishes findings, conclusions, and recommendations concerning the activities reviewed to Management and the Board.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other Healthcare related field. Three to five (3-5) years of experience in healthcare compliance field. Healthcare Compliance certification or eligible to obtain. Newport Hospital & Health Services (NHHS) is an equal opportunity employer.
This position closes when it is filled.