Opening: 1816 – Surgical Technologist
Reference #: 1816
Hours per two-week pay period: 80
Overtime classification: 40 -hour week
- Assists surgeon during surgical and endoscopic procedures.
- Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedures.
- Monitors levels of all surgical instruments and supplies.
- Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of equipment.
- Willingness to accept new ideas and work under stressful conditions.
- Participates in the department’s performance improvement activities.
- Registered in WA State as Surgical technologist required, Surgical technician certified preferred. • Position requires on call availability with minimum of 30 minute response time, to include every 3rd weekend and a week day. Newport Hospital & Health Services (NHHS) is an equal opportunity employer.
This position closes when it is filled.