Surplus Items for Bid
1) 1988 Ford F350 Super Duty Flat Bed Dump Truck
To be sold in“As – Is” Condition
This truck was bequeathed to Public Hospital District #1 “as-is” in a private will; PHD#1 has no use for this type of vehicle. It will be sold to the individual or organization submitting the highest sealed bid received on or before December 31, 2014 at the Newport Hospital & Health Services District Administration office or left at front desk of hospital.
Purchaser will be responsible for removal of vehicle from Hospital property by January 15, 2015. Vehicle sold “as-is” and has no warranty.
CONDITION OF VEHICLE
- Engine does not run
- Dump configuration and bed is in good shape. Lift operating condition unknown.
- All tires in good condition.
- Cab upholstery is torn, and there are no floor mats or carpeting
- Body in fair condition. No significant visible damage.
Craigslist Ad Link: http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4785655863.html
2) Blakeslee B-20 20-Quart Commercial Mixer
The District recently upgraded some kitchen equipment, which made this highly-rated 20-quart commercial food mixer available for disposal as surplus.
Blakeslee B-20 20-quart food mixer mounted on a stainless steel cart with casters
- Includes 20-quart stainless steel bowl
- Includes aluminum batter beater used for mixing cake and muffin batters, creaming butter, mashing potatoes and vegetables
- Includes stainless steel wire whip used for whipping, creaming, beating eggs and meringues, icings, and for whipping cream or milk into mashed potatoes after initial potato break-up with the batter beater
Similar used commercial mixers with attachments sell online for between $3,000 and $5,000. The District will consider reasonable offers mailed or dropped at the District Administration building or the hospital front desk, or emailed to [email protected]. The winning bid will be selected no sooner than December 31, 2014.